Phone & internet for business
We specialise in small business solutions — we are one, as well — so we absolutely understand that solutions need to be cost effective, simple to use and must work.
We deliver best of breed IP Voice / SIP trunks / Hosted PBX solutions right across Australia. All backed by our super experienced team out of Hobart.
With the NBN rolling out across the country there has literally never been a better time to upgrade your small business phone system to a next-generation IP voice solution. It can deliver significant productivity benefits for your business, be incredibly cost-effective to set up and allow for significant ongoing savings when compared to a traditional phone system.
We customise solutions to fit the needs of your business as we recognise how unique each small business is. Give us a call or fill out the form below to start a conversation with us.
Get in touch with our business team
What our business customers are saying…
A locally owned and operated telco that saves us money
“I decided to join Mint, a locally owned and operated telco, to both save money and have a local representative I could call directly. The changeover process was quick and easy and I can now use the money I am saving to go on a holiday utilizing their amazing loyalty program.”
— Charles Beaumont, Managing Director, The Importer
Competitive rates and outstanding service and support
“We have recently moved our telco services provider over to Mint, we did this not only because of the more than competitive rates but also because of the outstanding service and support we have received. It was a financial and organisational no-brainer to transfer across to Mint and we would highly recommend other businesses do so.”
— David O'Byrne, Chief Operating Officer, Beacon Foundation
The fine print
- All call types not listed will be charged in addition to your Monthly Access Fee. Please call Customer Care on 1300 58 MINT for these rates
- A Flagfall of 45c applies to all timed calls not included in the monthly access fee
- Early Termination Fees (ETF) apply for contract periods. ETF is $99 per service that cancels within the 6 month contract period
- The Mint Telecom Fair Use Policy applies. For a copy of the Mint Telecom Customer Terms (SFOA, & FUP) please visit the information page
- These plans are not intended or approved for resale or commercial purposes including high volume telemarketing
- Unlimited Broadband ADSL is subject to the Mint Telecom Fair Use Policy. Speed for Internet services will vary depending on your individual circumstance and factors such as your hardware, quality of your wiring and distance from the exchange.
- ADSL Standalone requires an active phone service on the Telstra Network.
- All prices are inclusive of GST.